Sign up below to receive my monthly email update. Please rest assured that I don’t spam my readers (it’s one email per month) and I won’t sell or distribute my email list.
I look forward to keeping in touch with you.
Here are some newsletters from the past:
- February 2, 2023 Have you ever fired a volunteer?
- January 5, 2023 New year, new projects
- December 1, 2022 What's your interpretive stance?
- November 1, 2022 Latin names, art vs science, and a brand-new website
- October 4, 2022 Am I a mean person if I don't love Halloween programs?
- September 19, 2022 Signs Course now taking registrations
- September 8, 2022 The Art of Visitor Experience
- August 4, 2022 Planning the planning
- June 30, 2022 The Art of Visitor Experience, July 2022
- June 1, 2022 The Art of Visitor Experience
- December 14, 2021 Interpretive Signs Course Feb 2022
- November 15, 2021 Consultation, TikTok, and Problems
- September 9, 2021 The Basics of Good Visitor Experience
- August 5, 2021 Defining a Profession
- April 27, 2021 What the heck is a visitor experience strategy?
- March 30, 2021 A New Learning Platform for Interpreters
- February 12, 2021 Fumbling Towards Equity
- January 5, 2021 The rabbit hole of change
- December 7, 2020 How do you define success, anyway?
- November 29, 2020 A new certification in Canada, and project updates from Don
- June 9, 2020 Are you thinking about a COVID re-opening? Case study
- November 17, 2019 Freelance Life and Interpretive Planning
- November 18, 2018 Nature, Travel, and being Canadian
- July 6, 2018 From the Yukon to the wilds of Manitoba and beyond
- April 15, 2018 New articles, upcoming speaking gigs, and a banana slug.
- February 24, 2018 Abu Dhabi, HR Woes and May Madness