Sign up below to receive my monthly email update. Please rest assured that I don’t spam my readers (it’s one email per month) and I won’t sell or distribute my email list.
I look forward to keeping in touch with you.
Here are some newsletters from the past:
- September 9, 2021 The Basics of Good Visitor Experience
- August 5, 2021 Defining a Profession
- April 27, 2021 What the heck is a visitor experience strategy?
- March 30, 2021 A New Learning Platform for Interpreters
- February 12, 2021 Fumbling Towards Equity
- January 5, 2021 The rabbit hole of change
- December 7, 2020 How do you define success, anyway?
- November 29, 2020 A new certification in Canada, and project updates from Don
- June 9, 2020 Are you thinking about a COVID re-opening? Case study
- November 17, 2019 Freelance Life and Interpretive Planning
- November 18, 2018 Nature, Travel, and being Canadian
- July 6, 2018 From the Yukon to the wilds of Manitoba and beyond
- April 15, 2018 New articles, upcoming speaking gigs, and a banana slug.
- February 24, 2018 Abu Dhabi, HR Woes and May Madness