My name is Don Enright. I’m a freelance interpretive planner and visitor experience advisor: I work collaboratively with parks, historic sites, museums, aquariums and other organizations to help bring their stories to life.
Here’s what I do:
- Interpretive planning
- Exhibit pre-design and content development
- Interpretive writing
- Market segmentation and analysis
- Visitor experience evaluation
- Program development and scriptwriting
- Training and professional development for interpreters
I’m also a passionate naturalist, writer and photographer, and I make a wicked cup of Turkish coffee.
Here are some of my recent projects.
Feel free to say hello. Use the form below: